“2 for 1”
Become ISSM member in 2012, and get your 2013 ISSM membership for free!
ISSM met with Wiley-Blackwell in the beginning of this year, and came to an agreement which made this promotion possible. The following terms and conditions apply for the “2 for 1” membership promotion:
- Become ISSM member in 2012, and stay member until December 31st, 2013;
- Those who have never been ISSM member, or those who have terminated their ISSM membership and have not been an ISSM member for at least one year, can apply for the “2 for 1” membership promotion;
- The “2 for 1” membership promotion is valid from May 1st until September 1st, 2012;
- All ISSM membership benefits will apply as from the moment you become member until December 31st, 2013;
- Membership dues are payable for the first year on admission to membership and as from 2014 annually thereafter;
- The ISSM Membership fees are divided in three categories (A, B and C) which are based on the World Bank Country Classification. The “2 for 1” membership promotion is available for all three categories;
- Any person eligible for membership will be admitted to membership only on the approval of the Board of Directors;
- How to become a SLAMS/ISSM member
Your must be an ISSM member in order be a SLAMS member.
Those ISSM members from Latinamerican countries are automatically members from SLAMS. This has no additional cost.
To became an ISSM member
You can become an ISSM member through www.issm.info
Click on the "Members" option on the menu. Click on "Become" and follow the instructions.
There you will learn about the benefits of being an ISSM member.
- Annual membership renewal
You can pay your SLAMS/ISSM membership dues through ISSM's website,
- Click on "Members" on the top menu bar.
- Click on "login"; you will be asked for your login and password.
- Once you have entered your login and password you will be
redirected to the ISSM member's area. Click on "Renew my
subscription" within the "Members" menu (this option is only available
after you login). Then follow the instructions to pay online with Visa
- To recover your userID and password
- Access the website www.issm.info
- Click login
- Type your email and the system will automatically send you your UserID and password